• Lapidador experimentado.
  • Darkstone yonki
    • darkstoneforum
    • fardelejo
    • fardelejo
    • Darkstone Juegos

Total de insignias: 29
    Insignias: (Ver todas)
    20000 Posts Votar 100 encuestas 15000 Posts Seis años en el foro. Awaken Realms Fan Superbacker (Más de 100 proyectos apoyados) 50 encuestas Artista Cinco años en el foro Forero que nunca duerme. 720 horas (30dias) en DS. Spammer 25 mensajes en un día Forero ejemplar (más de 1000 thanks) Forero querido (más de 100 thanks) Miembro fundador (uno de los primeros 350 foreros) Ha creado 10 hilos en el foro. El más rápido de todo el oeste. 5000 Posts Votar 50 encuestas Votar 10 encuestas Primera encuesta votada 25 encuestas 10 encuestas Creador de encuestas 10000 Posts Firma
« en: Marzo 27, 2014, 12:22:56 am »
Descripción: Juego competitivo de supervivencia en un entorno post nuclear.

Enlace: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/bercium/tracker-a-post-nuclear-disaster

Fecha finalización: 24 de Abril de 2014

Dinero recaudado actualmente (fecha del post): $12,404 FUNDADO

Idioma del juego: Inglés

Aduanas: Probablemente sí, en gestiones.

Fecha estimada/prometida de entrega:

Pledge Levels: Desde 10$ El print and play.

Recomendación (si os gusta el juego) de pledge level: La caja básica, 60$

Megapedido: Aún no.

Fotos del juego:

« Última modificación: Abril 24, 2014, 09:56:09 pm por Vince »

Desconectado Tim

• Minero novato
    • www.trackerboardgame.com

Total de insignias: 5
    Seis años en el foro. Cinco años en el foro Webmaster Tres años en el foro. Un año en el foro
« Respuesta #1 en: Marzo 27, 2014, 08:32:22 pm »
Hola a todos!!

Yo y Žiga estamos muy feliz, que nuestro projecto puede ser parte de esta comunidad. Os quiero presentar nuestro juego Tracker.

Because my Spanish is not so good, I'll write this in English :).

Tracker is a competitive post apocalyptic board game for 4 to 8 players. The game, where even the dead still have a chance.

You play a lone survivor venturing inside a nuclear test site, where you must adapt your tactics in a constantly changing environment. To come out on top you have to collect the most artefacts or kill all other players all the while racing to complete missions. The highlight of the game is that players cannot die, but instead turn into zombies and can still win.

Photos:
http://i.imgur.com/JwMMIUH.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/TJZNvxf

Development:

Me and my brother have been working on this game for the past 2 years. We have had more than 200 play tests at private and public events. It's the first Slovenian tabletop game on Kickstarter, and the highest Kickstarter video ever filmed. We filmed a part of it on the summit of mt. Kilimanjaro.

You can read the rules here:
http://www.trackerboardgame.com/tracker-board-game-rulebook.pdf

Thank you for reading. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!

Saludos,
Tim

Desconectado Fardelejo

• Administrador Global
  • Darkstone yonki
    • darkstoneforum
    • fardelejo
    • fardelejo
    • Darkstone Juegos

20000 Posts Votar 100 encuestas 15000 Posts Seis años en el foro. Awaken Realms Fan Superbacker (Más de 100 proyectos apoyados) 50 encuestas Artista Cinco años en el foro Forero que nunca duerme. 720 horas (30dias) en DS. Spammer 25 mensajes en un día Forero ejemplar (más de 1000 thanks) Forero querido (más de 100 thanks) Miembro fundador (uno de los primeros 350 foreros) Ha creado 10 hilos en el foro. El más rápido de todo el oeste. 5000 Posts Votar 50 encuestas Votar 10 encuestas Primera encuesta votada 25 encuestas 10 encuestas Creador de encuestas 10000 Posts Firma
« Respuesta #2 en: Marzo 27, 2014, 10:20:51 pm »
Thank you very much for post in this forum. I'm in shock after know that you filmed the video in the Kilimanjaro... Funny and original.

We'll analyze your game here and post any question we have about it.

Desconectado Fardelejo

• Administrador Global
  • Darkstone yonki
    • darkstoneforum
    • fardelejo
    • fardelejo
    • Darkstone Juegos

« Respuesta #3 en: Marzo 27, 2014, 10:32:01 pm »
Hola a todos!!

Yo y Žiga estamos muy feliz, que nuestro projecto puede ser parte de esta comunidad. Os quiero presentar nuestro juego Tracker.

Because my Spanish is not so good, I'll write this in English :).

Tracker is a competitive post apocalyptic board game for 4 to 8 players. The game, where even the dead still have a chance.

You play a lone survivor venturing inside a nuclear test site, where you must adapt your tactics in a constantly changing environment. To come out on top you have to collect the most artefacts or kill all other players all the while racing to complete missions. The highlight of the game is that players cannot die, but instead turn into zombies and can still win.

Photos:
http://i.imgur.com/JwMMIUH.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/TJZNvxf

Development:

Me and my brother have been working on this game for the past 2 years. We have had more than 200 play tests at private and public events. It's the first Slovenian tabletop game on Kickstarter, and the highest Kickstarter video ever filmed. We filmed a part of it on the summit of mt. Kilimanjaro.

You can read the rules here:
http://www.trackerboardgame.com/tracker-board-game-rulebook.pdf

Thank you for reading. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!

Saludos,
Tim

After taking a look to the rules and the overall game, I can confirm this is a good game, I like the mechanics and the history behind the game. Here are some questions:

- What's the number of palyers that make this game more funny in your opinion?
- At first sight this game can be a little expensive for the content shown in images. Maybe this is for token and parts quality. What can you say about relation between quality/price?

Thank you very much!

Desconectado Luar

• Global Moderator
  • Golliath
  • La gravedad es una costumbre difícil de abandonar
    • https://www.kickstarter.com/profile/1402712014
    • https://boardgamegeek.com/user/Luar10

Total de insignias: 10
    Seis años en el foro. Cinco años en el foro Miembro fundador (uno de los primeros 350 foreros) Ha creado 10 hilos en el foro. Votar 10 encuestas Primera encuesta votada Firma Avatar personalizado Tres años en el foro. Un año en el foro
« Respuesta #4 en: Marzo 27, 2014, 11:20:25 pm »
Welcome to our community!!

I'm backer from first day! And I like so much your management about shipment into Europe, and shipping fees. Anyways, I like so much your game too of course! Situation about the end and play mechanism. Looks like cool!
Lee las normas del foro Aquí

Desconectado Tim

• Minero novato

Seis años en el foro. Cinco años en el foro Webmaster Tres años en el foro. Un año en el foro
« Respuesta #5 en: Marzo 28, 2014, 12:03:20 am »
After taking a look to the rules and the overall game, I can confirm this is a good game, I like the mechanics and the history behind the game. Here are some questions:

- What's the number of palyers that make this game more funny in your opinion?
- At first sight this game can be a little expensive for the content shown in images. Maybe this is for token and parts quality. What can you say about relation between quality/price?

Thank you very much!

Thank you Fardelejo!

I absolutely love this game in the upper limit of players 6 - 8. It brings good and a lot of energy to a table and causes just pure mayhem while you play it. We're working on another game mode - Deathmatch, where you are able to play with 2 - 4 players. And 3-4 players in that game mode is also really fun.

The price is kind of high for a number of reasons. We have a lot of game components, we're not making a lot of games - only 200 planned in the first round. And the major part is the worldwide shipping that's included in the price. Considering the shipping, the game is actually in the normal price range of other similar Kickstarter projects. Most of them just don't have shipping included.

Without a doubt the major part of the cost is the shipping itself, we've tried our best to get a good quality per price ratio for our game. It's always hard when you're making a small amount of them. But the board will look better than the one we have displayed, because it will have more contrast in the colours. It will be lighter and all the detail will be able to pop out. The cards are standard playing quality that you would expect.

To get the game as cheap as possible to our fans, we unlocked a second round of early birds, this time for 47 euros including shipping.

Welcome to our community!!

I'm backer from first day! And I like so much your management about shipment into Europe, and shipping fees. Anyways, I like so much your game too of course! Situation about the end and play mechanism. Looks like cool!

Thank you Luar! I saw your pledge and that's why I found darkstone.es :). I hope we can manage to get this project funded with your help and get the game to you as soon as possible. I'm sure you'll enjoy it!

Tim

Desconectado Fardelejo

• Administrador Global
  • Darkstone yonki
    • darkstoneforum
    • fardelejo
    • fardelejo
    • Darkstone Juegos

« Respuesta #6 en: Marzo 28, 2014, 12:16:14 am »
Thank you Fardelejo!

I absolutely love this game in the upper limit of players 6 - 8. It brings good and a lot of energy to a table and causes just pure mayhem while you play it. We're working on another game mode - Deathmatch, where you are able to play with 2 - 4 players. And 3-4 players in that game mode is also really fun.

The price is kind of high for a number of reasons. We have a lot of game components, we're not making a lot of games - only 200 planned in the first round. And the major part is the worldwide shipping that's included in the price. Considering the shipping, the game is actually in the normal price range of other similar Kickstarter projects. Most of them just don't have shipping included.

Without a doubt the major part of the cost is the shipping itself, we've tried our best to get a good quality per price ratio for our game. It's always hard when you're making a small amount of them. But the board will look better than the one we have displayed, because it will have more contrast in the colours. It will be lighter and all the detail will be able to pop out. The cards are standard playing quality that you would expect.

To get the game as cheap as possible to our fans, we unlocked a second round of early birds, this time for 47 euros including shipping.

Thank you Luar! I saw your pledge and that's why I found darkstone.es :). I hope we can manage to get this project funded with your help and get the game to you as soon as possible. I'm sure you'll enjoy it!

Tim

Yes, now this solve all the questions about the price, thank you very much. As you said taking into account the shipping cost and material, it's in line with other projects. The more I take a look to your game, the more I like it.

This morning when you said that you already know darkstone, I couldn't imagine that it was for Luar.. :-) Darkstone tentacles are everywere.

Coming back yo your game. Is this your first game in crowdfunding? What are the most difficult problems you found for launching it?

I wish good luck in this project

Desconectado Tim

• Minero novato

« Respuesta #7 en: Marzo 28, 2014, 12:38:53 pm »
Yes, now this solve all the questions about the price, thank you very much. As you said taking into account the shipping cost and material, it's in line with other projects. The more I take a look to your game, the more I like it.

This morning when you said that you already know darkstone, I couldn't imagine that it was for Luar.. :-) Darkstone tentacles are everywere.

Coming back yo your game. Is this your first game in crowdfunding? What are the most difficult problems you found for launching it?

I wish good luck in this project

This is the first time we attempted a crowdfunding project. We're entering the hardest faze of the campaign right now, which is to keep momentum going after the first 2 days. It's hard to get a press release in one of the major newspapers. Other than that, we had a lot of support from our crowdfunding community in Slovenia. We had people who already had successful projects help us with our campaign. It's definitely a lot of work to prepare it, even more to keep it going. But it's interesting and fun work! :)

Tim

Desconectado Fardelejo

• Administrador Global
  • Darkstone yonki
    • darkstoneforum
    • fardelejo
    • fardelejo
    • Darkstone Juegos

« Respuesta #8 en: Marzo 30, 2014, 11:46:42 am »

This is the first time we attempted a crowdfunding project. We're entering the hardest faze of the campaign right now, which is to keep momentum going after the first 2 days. It's hard to get a press release in one of the major newspapers. Other than that, we had a lot of support from our crowdfunding community in Slovenia. We had people who already had successful projects help us with our campaign. It's definitely a lot of work to prepare it, even more to keep it going. But it's interesting and fun work! :)

Tim

You're right Tim, the most difficult moment in a campaign is this one, when the initial hype goes down. I think you know it, because you have annexperienced colleagues, but the way to avoid this is to unlock some interesting SG and keep making updates and spreading information about your project.

Tienes razón Tim, la parte más dificil de la campaña es cuando el hype decae. La única forma de solucionar esto es desbloqueando SG interesantes y esparciendo información sobre el proyecto.

Desconectado Tim

• Minero novato

« Respuesta #9 en: Marzo 30, 2014, 04:37:55 pm »
You're right Tim, the most difficult moment in a campaign is this one, when the initial hype goes down. I think you know it, because you have annexperienced colleagues, but the way to avoid this is to unlock some interesting SG and keep making updates and spreading information about your project.

Tienes razón Tim, la parte más dificil de la campaña es cuando el hype decae. La única forma de solucionar esto es desbloqueando SG interesantes y esparciendo información sobre el proyecto.

Indeed, but things are looking OK, we are still getting pledges nice and well. The slow down is expected for every project and we're still convinced we can make it! ;) But tell everyone!! :)

En efecto, pero las cosas tienen buena pinta, todavía estamos recibiendo pledges a buen ritmo, La parada se espera como para cada proyecto, pero estamos convencidos de que podemos hacerlo ;). Aun así comentadlo a todo el mundo!!
« Última modificación: Marzo 30, 2014, 10:58:14 pm por Fardelejo »

Desconectado Fardelejo

• Administrador Global
  • Darkstone yonki
    • darkstoneforum
    • fardelejo
    • fardelejo
    • Darkstone Juegos

« Respuesta #10 en: Marzo 30, 2014, 11:08:17 pm »
Indeed, but things are looking OK, we are still getting pledges nice and well. The slow down is expected for every project and we're still convinced we can make it! ;) But tell everyone!! :)

En efecto, pero las cosas tienen buena pinta, todavía estamos recibiendo pledges a buen ritmo, La parada se espera como para cada proyecto, pero estamos convencidos de que podemos hacerlo ;). Aun así comentadlo a todo el mundo!!

Of course, Tim, still 25 days to finish the campaign and you've near 60% of funding goal, we're sure this will be a success.

And, another question. Why did you choose post nuclear disaster as game theme? Are you fan of Fallout, Borderlands? :-)

Do you think that a post disaster theme will be the new theme for movies, games, etc, in the future (because we are tired of zombie themes).

Por supuesto, Tim, todavía quedan 25 días y casi tenéis el 60% de la recaudación necesaria. Estamos seguros de que será un éxito.

Y otra pregunta. ¿Por qué elegisteis el tema de un escenario de desastre post nuclear? Sois fans de fallout o borderlands?

Creés que el entorno post desastre va a ser el nuevo tema de moda (ahora que los zombies pasan de moda).

Desconectado Fardelejo

• Administrador Global
  • Darkstone yonki
    • darkstoneforum
    • fardelejo
    • fardelejo
    • Darkstone Juegos

« Respuesta #11 en: Marzo 31, 2014, 01:19:50 am »
You can see at the bottom of this page (and forum index) that your project it's included in the list of hits to follow.

POdéis ver que al fondo de esta página he añadido este juego a los kickstarter hits.

Desconectado Tim

• Minero novato

« Respuesta #12 en: Marzo 31, 2014, 10:58:46 pm »

Of course, Tim, still 25 days to finish the campaign and you've near 60% of funding goal, we're sure this will be a success.

And, another question. Why did you choose post nuclear disaster as game theme? Are you fan of Fallout, Borderlands? :-)

Do you think that a post disaster theme will be the new theme for movies, games, etc, in the future (because we are tired of zombie themes).

Por supuesto, Tim, todavía quedan 25 días y casi tenéis el 60% de la recaudación necesaria. Estamos seguros de que será un éxito.

Y otra pregunta. ¿Por qué elegisteis el tema de un escenario de desastre post nuclear? Sois fans de fallout o borderlands?

Creés que el entorno post desastre va a ser el nuevo tema de moda (ahora que los zombies pasan de moda).

Hey, thanks for the positive thoughts ;)!

We chose the post apocalyptic theme with zombies for a few reasons. We started off basing the game on the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. video game (although I'm a huge fan of both Fallout and Borderlands series). Secondly, we have a game that makes players hunt and kill each other. The easiest way to imagine that happening is in a world where rules and laws don't exist any more.

We noticed soon after starting the game, that it really wasn't fun to watch your friends continue playing after you're eliminated. We wanted to add in some sort of respawning and zombies seemed the best fit story wise and for a psychological reason.

Historically, zombies appear in popular culture every time there is an economic crisis. That's why they are so popular in the media right now. I think a growing part of the population is getting tired of the same old games that don't really offer any challenge - same mechanics packed in a different theme. So I do think that post apocalyptic stuff will be even more prevalent in the future. Because it feeds our psychological needs and offers a chance to experience basic survival.

You can see at the bottom of this page (and forum index) that your project it's included in the list of hits to follow.

POdéis ver que al fondo de esta página he añadido este juego a los kickstarter hits.

Super cool!

Desconectado eitibi

• US. Marshal
  • Integrante de Ludus Mundi
    • Ludus Mundi

Total de insignias: 11
    Awaken Realms Fan Seis años en el foro. Cinco años en el foro Miembro fundador (uno de los primeros 350 foreros) Ha creado 10 hilos en el foro. Primera encuesta votada Creador de encuestas Webmaster Avatar personalizado Tres años en el foro. Un año en el foro
« Respuesta #13 en: Abril 01, 2014, 12:47:17 pm »
Hi Tim,
I'm from Girona, last week I think you were in this town to show to the people your game, in concrete was in the Restaurant La Vedette , at night
see the info and the photos here: Ludus Mundi

I'm searching one of those people who have played the game with you that night, to know the first impressions and the experience to play with the game creator!
Are you still in Spain? perhaps another people want to try to play with you,

best regards!
« Última modificación: Abril 01, 2014, 12:51:02 pm por eitibi »
Nos jugamos!

Desconectado Fardelejo

• Administrador Global
  • Darkstone yonki
    • darkstoneforum
    • fardelejo
    • fardelejo
    • Darkstone Juegos

« Respuesta #14 en: Abril 01, 2014, 01:57:40 pm »
On the first talks with him Tim tell to me that one of the creators lives in Spain...

Darkstone.. Connecting people!