• 4648 Respuestas
  • 776627 Vistas

Desconectado elentar

• Global Moderator
  • Lapidador experimentado.
    • joanaros

Total de insignias: 21
    Insignias: (Ver todas)
    Seis años en el foro. Awaken Realms Fan 5000 Posts Cinco años en el foro Votar 50 encuestas Spammer 25 mensajes en un día Artista Firma Donativo Darkstone 2018 Forero que nunca duerme. 720 horas (30dias) en DS. Forero ejemplar (más de 1000 thanks) Forero querido (más de 100 thanks) Ha creado 10 hilos en el foro. El más rápido de todo el oeste. Votar 10 encuestas Primera encuesta votada 10 encuestas Creador de encuestas Avatar personalizado Tres años en el foro. Un año en el foro
« Respuesta #4635 en: Abril 28, 2023, 09:18:38 am »
Si tengo que sacarle alguna pega extra de las que se han comentado diría que el formato de caja es inapropiado. Se gastaron mucha pasta en poner un grosor de cartón desproporcionado, y sin embargo la caja del core es excesivamente grande (40x40x12), lo que hace difícil ponerla en estanterías "standart" como una Kallax por ejemplo. A eso hay que añadir que el cartón de la caja no es tan bueno como el de las losetas, y con el peso del conjunto la caja tiende a sufrir si la mueves mucho.

Desconectado Fardelejo

• Administrador Global
  • Darkstone yonki
    • darkstoneforum
    • fardelejo
    • fardelejo
    • Darkstone Juegos

Total de insignias: 29
    20000 Posts Votar 100 encuestas 15000 Posts Seis años en el foro. Awaken Realms Fan Superbacker (Más de 100 proyectos apoyados) 50 encuestas Artista Cinco años en el foro Forero que nunca duerme. 720 horas (30dias) en DS. Spammer 25 mensajes en un día Forero ejemplar (más de 1000 thanks) Forero querido (más de 100 thanks) Miembro fundador (uno de los primeros 350 foreros) Ha creado 10 hilos en el foro. El más rápido de todo el oeste. 5000 Posts Votar 50 encuestas Votar 10 encuestas Primera encuesta votada 25 encuestas 10 encuestas Creador de encuestas 10000 Posts Firma
« Respuesta #4636 en: Abril 28, 2023, 10:16:52 am »
Yo sigo pensando que un reprint con unas pocas modificaciones, y algo más de material podría darle una buena recaudación.

Pero creo que Mauro acabó hasta el cimbrel de Kickstarter, de cartones y de logística y no se atreve a relanzarlo por no pillarse los dedos. Hasta tal punto que prefiere hacer un juego nuevo con lo aprendido antes que sacar de nuevo el DLMM.

A ver si para este proyecto, se pasa por aquí como antaño y nos mantiene actualizados.
Respeta las normas del foro. No mayúsculas, no incendiar hilos y respetar a todos los usuarios.

Cualquier problema con un forero se soluciona con el botón de reportar o mensaje privado a algún moderado o a mí.

Click aquí si quieres saber los trucos para navegar por Darkstone: Colgar imágenes, ignorar usuarios, mencionar, ...

Desconectado Dark Ice Games

• US. Marshal

Total de insignias: 7
    Forero querido (más de 100 thanks) Seis años en el foro. Cinco años en el foro Webmaster Avatar personalizado Tres años en el foro. Un año en el foro
« Respuesta #4637 en: Agosto 31, 2023, 06:09:41 pm »
Hi guys, sorry for being away for so long and being unable to reply to some of your questions/concerns/feedback.

Recently I have been very nostalgic about my work on Darklight, and the insane support the Spanish community has given me and how forever grateful I will be to all of you for making this dream a reality. I felt like I have lost touch with so many of the wonderful people which made this possible and I want to try and reconnect where I can.

So let me start by saying that I have been working on a project since the times I was finishing up the development of Darklight, in order to help me clear my mind and write down some ideas I could not use for that game, but it has been so many years in development now I do not think it resembles anything of what I have started.

So at first, I wanted to work once more on Darklight, a straight sequel of it and I begun working on some of the concept art which I am happy to share with you.

This would have been the new Witch model:

And the new Black Knight:

Now I am sure many of you like these and some won't (I have learned my lesson during the KS campaign, I am looking at you Courtesan :D), but all of this work was to polish up the design of Darklight and make it more affordable to manufacture/produce, but I've realized, to keep the essence of Darklight you cannot reduce it without losing its identity.
I've put a lot of work into it to keep costs down and more in line with the standards of modern games (game box size, components and so on) but as I kept going, in order to make the game more easy to play, it turned into a completely different project and I knew that most of my previous supporters would have been angered by the fact that the game resembled nothing like its predecessor, so to avoid insulting the fans, I wanted to instead work on a "Spiritual Successor" which I am still doing daily.

I have not made public the name of the project (only goes by the name of "Project A") but I made a few videos talking about it and will make more in the future on my Channel

The world remains dark but inspired to a "medieval" local-folklore Naples, which if you know your history was mostly a Spanish colony, so in some circumstances it reminded me a lot of the atmosphere of a game called "Blashemus" but with a more marine theme since the sea is a big part of Neapolitan culture. The ideas of ancient Eldritch Sirens and a historical period which does not mimic a British alternative of medieval time is in line with my mantra of not just repeating people's ideas but to put your own personal interpretation on it.

The reason why I am sharing this with you all is because I want to know about your hopes and wishes for this new project, what features would you like to see, and what things you'd like me to avoid.

I am unsure if these are questions better left to a new forum thread or not, but I will let the moderators make that decision, I am happy either way. I just want to collect as much information as possible from you all since I am entering a time of heavy playtesting, and core changes can still be made.

I am going to end it here before this post becomes way bigger, with a bit of artwork of one of the monsters you are going to encounter, and one last "Thank you" for your support throughout the years.

« Última modificación: Agosto 31, 2023, 08:49:47 pm por Dark Ice Games »

Los siguientes usuarios han dado gracias a este post: Vince, Yomismo, Elessar3019, Kaxte, superjavix, kadaroth

Desconectado Fardelejo

• Administrador Global
  • Darkstone yonki
    • darkstoneforum
    • fardelejo
    • fardelejo
    • Darkstone Juegos

20000 Posts Votar 100 encuestas 15000 Posts Seis años en el foro. Awaken Realms Fan Superbacker (Más de 100 proyectos apoyados) 50 encuestas Artista Cinco años en el foro Forero que nunca duerme. 720 horas (30dias) en DS. Spammer 25 mensajes en un día Forero ejemplar (más de 1000 thanks) Forero querido (más de 100 thanks) Miembro fundador (uno de los primeros 350 foreros) Ha creado 10 hilos en el foro. El más rápido de todo el oeste. 5000 Posts Votar 50 encuestas Votar 10 encuestas Primera encuesta votada 25 encuestas 10 encuestas Creador de encuestas 10000 Posts Firma
« Respuesta #4638 en: Agosto 31, 2023, 06:42:37 pm »
Welcome Back, Mauro, we missed you!
Respeta las normas del foro. No mayúsculas, no incendiar hilos y respetar a todos los usuarios.

Cualquier problema con un forero se soluciona con el botón de reportar o mensaje privado a algún moderado o a mí.

Click aquí si quieres saber los trucos para navegar por Darkstone: Colgar imágenes, ignorar usuarios, mencionar, ...

Los siguientes usuarios han dado gracias a este post: Dark Ice Games

• US. Marshal

Forero querido (más de 100 thanks) Seis años en el foro. Cinco años en el foro Webmaster Avatar personalizado Tres años en el foro. Un año en el foro
« Respuesta #4639 en: Agosto 31, 2023, 06:57:13 pm »
Welcome Back, Mauro, we missed you!

Glad to be back!

As mentioned, if you think this post is too bloated, I am happy creating a new one.

Desconectado Cannonball

• Juan Abad Pinto
    • Cannonball_77

Total de insignias: 17
    Seis años en el foro. Cinco años en el foro El más rápido de todo el oeste. Votar 10 encuestas Forero ninja top #10 Forero ninja top #1 Artista Spammer 25 mensajes en un día Forero que nunca duerme. 720 horas (30dias) en DS. Forero ejemplar (más de 1000 thanks) Forero querido (más de 100 thanks) Ha creado 10 hilos en el foro. 5000 Posts Primera encuesta votada Avatar personalizado Tres años en el foro. Un año en el foro
« Respuesta #4640 en: Agosto 31, 2023, 08:14:50 pm »
I'm in

Enviado desde mi M2103K19PG mediante Tapatalk

Desconectado hardhead

• hardheadsp
    • Hardhead's reviews

Total de insignias: 15
    Seis años en el foro. Cinco años en el foro Forero ninja top #10 El más rápido de todo el oeste. Secret Santa 2018 Forero que nunca duerme. 720 horas (30dias) en DS. Forero querido (más de 100 thanks) Ha creado 10 hilos en el foro. Votar 10 encuestas Primera encuesta votada Firma Webmaster Avatar personalizado Tres años en el foro. Un año en el foro
« Respuesta #4641 en: Septiembre 01, 2023, 09:46:55 am »
Hi guys, sorry for being away for so long and being unable to reply to some of your questions/concerns/feedback.

Recently I have been very nostalgic about my work on Darklight, and the insane support the Spanish community has given me and how forever grateful I will be to all of you for making this dream a reality. I felt like I have lost touch with so many of the wonderful people which made this possible and I want to try and reconnect where I can.

So let me start by saying that I have been working on a project since the times I was finishing up the development of Darklight, in order to help me clear my mind and write down some ideas I could not use for that game, but it has been so many years in development now I do not think it resembles anything of what I have started.

So at first, I wanted to work once more on Darklight, a straight sequel of it and I begun working on some of the concept art which I am happy to share with you.

This would have been the new Witch model:

And the new Black Knight:

Now I am sure many of you like these and some won't (I have learned my lesson during the KS campaign, I am looking at you Courtesan :D), but all of this work was to polish up the design of Darklight and make it more affordable to manufacture/produce, but I've realized, to keep the essence of Darklight you cannot reduce it without losing its identity.
I've put a lot of work into it to keep costs down and more in line with the standards of modern games (game box size, components and so on) but as I kept going, in order to make the game more easy to play, it turned into a completely different project and I knew that most of my previous supporters would have been angered by the fact that the game resembled nothing like its predecessor, so to avoid insulting the fans, I wanted to instead work on a "Spiritual Successor" which I am still doing daily.

I have not made public the name of the project (only goes by the name of "Project A") but I made a few videos talking about it and will make more in the future on my Channel

The world remains dark but inspired to a "medieval" local-folklore Naples, which if you know your history was mostly a Spanish colony, so in some circumstances it reminded me a lot of the atmosphere of a game called "Blashemus" but with a more marine theme since the sea is a big part of Neapolitan culture. The ideas of ancient Eldritch Sirens and a historical period which does not mimic a British alternative of medieval time is in line with my mantra of not just repeating people's ideas but to put your own personal interpretation on it.

The reason why I am sharing this with you all is because I want to know about your hopes and wishes for this new project, what features would you like to see, and what things you'd like me to avoid.

I am unsure if these are questions better left to a new forum thread or not, but I will let the moderators make that decision, I am happy either way. I just want to collect as much information as possible from you all since I am entering a time of heavy playtesting, and core changes can still be made.

I am going to end it here before this post becomes way bigger, with a bit of artwork of one of the monsters you are going to encounter, and one last "Thank you" for your support throughout the years.

Welcome back Mauro! Very Happy to see you here again!

Enviat des del meu RMX3085 usant Tapatalk

Mi canal sobre juegos de mesa:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMBZVjzEY5l3hy2RSkSA7Ig

Vasallo del Sol Negro

Desconectado periprocto

Total de insignias: 18
    Seis años en el foro. Cinco años en el foro CMON Hater Artista Forero que nunca duerme. 720 horas (30dias) en DS. Forero ejemplar (más de 1000 thanks) Forero querido (más de 100 thanks) Ha creado 10 hilos en el foro. Spammer 50 mensajes en un día Spammer 25 mensajes en un día El más rápido de todo el oeste. Votar 10 encuestas Primera encuesta votada 5000 Posts Firma Avatar personalizado Tres años en el foro. Un año en el foro
« Respuesta #4642 en: Septiembre 02, 2023, 05:54:16 pm »
Glad to read you, @Dark Ice Games . I hope your "project A" come to us, ASAP!!

Desconectado Fardelejo

• Administrador Global
  • Darkstone yonki
    • darkstoneforum
    • fardelejo
    • fardelejo
    • Darkstone Juegos

« Respuesta #4643 en: Septiembre 02, 2023, 11:23:15 pm »
DLMM is one of the most appreciated games by our community because you were here from the beginning, even when things were not as good as you planned. But finally you overcome all the hurdles in the production and logistics of the game.

And the game has everything we want in a game: old school dungeon crawler, awesome art and miniatures and engaging lore.

• US. Marshal

« Respuesta #4644 en: Septiembre 03, 2023, 02:54:59 am »
Glad to read you, @Dark Ice Games . I hope your "project A" come to us, ASAP!!

I am doing my best, buddy.

I want to make sure to give you a well crafted and memorable experience. I do not want to rush it, but I am working very hard to make sure it gets done as soon as possible, and unlike Darklight by the time it comes to a crowd funding campaign the base game will be done.

Meanwhile, to anyone who has wishes and desires, I will be more than happy to take any suggestions.

DLMM is one of the most appreciated games by our community because you were here from the beginning, even when things were not as good as you planned. But finally you overcome all the hurdles in the production and logistics of the game.

And the game has everything we want in a game: old school dungeon crawler, awesome art and miniatures and engaging lore.

Aw thanks, that means a lot to me, and I have been working really hard in the past years to give you an even greater experience (at least I hope!).

Desconectado kadaroth

• Golliath

Total de insignias: 11
    Forero que nunca duerme. 720 horas (30dias) en DS. Seis años en el foro. Cinco años en el foro Tres años en el foro. Artista Votar 10 encuestas Forero querido (más de 100 thanks) Ha creado 10 hilos en el foro. Primera encuesta votada Avatar personalizado Un año en el foro
« Respuesta #4645 en: Septiembre 03, 2023, 08:29:46 am »

Meanwhile, to anyone who has wishes and desires, I will be more than happy to take any suggestions.

This will be a bit basic, but will be great if we can use some monsters(minis) from DLLMM in the new game.

If it has a shelter/town mode, something that looks original, at least vissualy

• US. Marshal

« Respuesta #4646 en: Septiembre 03, 2023, 05:19:59 pm »
This will be a bit basic, but will be great if we can use some monsters(minis) from DLLMM in the new game.

If it has a shelter/town mode, something that looks original, at least vissualy

It is an understandable request, and I think one which is not too hard to do, but for obvious reasons I cannot include these within the game, but I do not see why they cannot be made as optional enemy cards you can download from the website (once the entire of the game is complete).

Another great advantage of this project is that I am creating a very clear file setup structure in Indesign from the very start, which makes it easy to edit/create new materials. In contrast, with Darklight, everything was done in Photoshop, and it was an absolute nightmare every time you have to export the entire deck or make modifications, which is what made the reprint or language versions too hard to achieve.

The current plan for the town portion of the game, is more like a base of operation, like Xcom or Darkest Dungeon if you know the reference. I still need to flesh it out better, but essentially you will build/upgrade facilities, study lore to unlock secrets/technologies or advance the story.

Los siguientes usuarios han dado gracias a este post: Kaxte, kadaroth

Desconectado kadaroth

• Golliath

Total de insignias: 11
    Forero que nunca duerme. 720 horas (30dias) en DS. Seis años en el foro. Cinco años en el foro Tres años en el foro. Artista Votar 10 encuestas Forero querido (más de 100 thanks) Ha creado 10 hilos en el foro. Primera encuesta votada Avatar personalizado Un año en el foro
« Respuesta #4647 en: Septiembre 03, 2023, 06:08:06 pm »
The current plan for the town portion of the game, is more like a base of operation, like Xcom or Darkest Dungeon if you know the reference. I still need to flesh it out better, but essentially you will build/upgrade facilities, study lore to unlock secrets/technologies or advance the story.

Sounds even better than I expected from a village phase XDD  I really like strategy games and upgrade buildings to get better options are a feature that can make the own base like a another "character" to take care between all players.

• US. Marshal

« Respuesta #4648 en: Febrero 17, 2024, 07:54:31 pm »
Hello everyone!

In case you have missed it, I have posted a video reveal of my next project:

You will also find a lore link within the description, by current plans updated every week  :)

Los siguientes usuarios han dado gracias a este post: Fardelejo, Vince, Scawn, periprocto, Kaxte, superjavix, bobrock