Tres años en el foro. Avatar personalizado Un año en el foro
« Respuesta #135 en: Mayo 02, 2018, 09:11:21 pm »
Leches, nos quedamos con la duda del idioma xD

Enviado desde mi SM-G950F mediante Tapatalk

Desconectado petijony

• US. Marshal

Total de insignias: 7
    Insignias: (Ver todas)
    Cinco años en el foro Awaken Realms Fan Firma Tres años en el foro. Mecenas HQ25 Avatar personalizado Un año en el foro
« Respuesta #136 en: Mayo 03, 2018, 12:29:11 am »
Creo que comentaron que solo tienen los derechos en inglés pero que permitirían traducciones por parte de los usuarios. También que estaban en contacto con distintas editoriales para traducir el juego en distintos idiomas. Aunque de esto último no sabría decirte si sucederá.
Un Kickstarter nunca llega tarde, ni pronto. Llega justo cuando se lo propone.

Desconectado albertr

• Minero experto
    • palitrecus

Total de insignias: 2
    Tres años en el foro. Un año en el foro
« Respuesta #137 en: Mayo 03, 2018, 02:26:13 pm »
Creo que comentaron que solo tienen los derechos en inglés pero que permitirían traducciones por parte de los usuarios. También que estaban en contacto con distintas editoriales para traducir el juego en distintos idiomas. Aunque de esto último no sabría decirte si sucederá.

Correcto eso lei yo también lo lei.

Por cierto se han conseguido todos los strech goals!!!

Desconectado Fran Scythe

• Global Moderator
  • Lapidador experimentado.

Total de insignias: 9
    Seis años en el foro. Cinco años en el foro Primera encuesta votada Forero que nunca duerme. 720 horas (30dias) en DS. Forero querido (más de 100 thanks) Ha creado 10 hilos en el foro. Avatar personalizado Tres años en el foro. Un año en el foro
« Respuesta #138 en: Mayo 03, 2018, 03:12:16 pm »
Correcto eso lei yo también lo lei.

Por cierto se han conseguido todos los strech goals!!!
La fuente también? Menudos anónimos voy a enviar!

Desconectado albertr

• Minero experto
    • palitrecus

« Respuesta #139 en: Mayo 03, 2018, 09:09:40 pm »
Lo que me ha gustado mucho es el helicoptero en 3d

Además esa pintura que lleva me recuerda mucho al helicóptero de Magnum PI

Conectado kesulin

• US. Marshal
    • kesulin
    • Castronegro

Total de insignias: 9
    Firma Seis años en el foro. Cinco años en el foro Webmaster Mecenas HQ25 Primera encuesta votada Avatar personalizado Tres años en el foro. Un año en el foro
« Respuesta #140 en: Mayo 04, 2018, 08:37:23 am »
Alguien puede informar de la útlima actualización que es solo para mecenas. Al estar en el megapedido no puedo verla y me interesa.
HF 4 All módulo 5 y interestelar en cola.

Desconectado efrit

• Lapidador experimentado.
    • Blog EGDGames

Total de insignias: 15
    Seis años en el foro. Cinco años en el foro Forero que nunca duerme. 720 horas (30dias) en DS. Forero ejemplar (más de 1000 thanks) Forero querido (más de 100 thanks) Miembro fundador (uno de los primeros 350 foreros) Ha creado 10 hilos en el foro. Spammer 25 mensajes en un día El más rápido de todo el oeste. Primera encuesta votada 5000 Posts Webmaster Avatar personalizado Tres años en el foro. Un año en el foro
« Respuesta #141 en: Mayo 04, 2018, 09:01:28 am »
Alguien puede informar de la útlima actualización que es solo para mecenas. Al estar en el megapedido no puedo verla y me interesa.

Only one thing left to say....
Posted by Restoration Games (Creator)    
Backer3x For backers only

I'm sitting here in my chair, trying to put the right words on the screen. I've always been a pretty good writer. The words always come easy to me. But not tonight.

The thing is, it's finally hitting me. The magnitude of the thing. There's the number of backers and the number of dollars. 23,325! $2,810.297! Both of those are ludicrously, astronomically high. But I'm not talking about the magnitude of the achievement. I mean the magnitude of its import. This campaign has literally changed my life. If the other members of the team were typing this, I have no doubt they'd say the same thing. You all didn't just fund a game. You funded a dream.

From the get-go, we said we weren't going to have any exclusives in this campaign. We didn't want to penalize folks who couldn't afford to back right now or who just happened to miss it. (Yes, that's possible.) So, no exclusives.

Well, that's not quite true. We wanted to do something special for you all. We agreed on a secret special stretch goal, which just so happened to be set at $2,810,296. Phew! We just made it. ;-) We wanted to give you all something that wasn't part of the game. We wanted to give you something to keep. Something that would make you smile. Something you could frame if the mood suited you.

Now, I'm happy to announce that every backer will be getting a map of the island featuring art by Brian Patterson and graphic design by our own Jason. Look for it when the game comes. Hopefully it will remind you of this night.

I'll be posting another update in the next day or two with all the nuts and bolts. What's happening and when. But not tonight. Tonight I'm just sitting here in my chair, realizing I don't need all the right words. Just two:

Los siguientes usuarios han dado gracias a este post: kesulin, petijony

Desconectado ZoMBi3

• Minero experto

Total de insignias: 3
« Respuesta #142 en: Mayo 04, 2018, 09:49:07 am »
Only one thing left to say....
Posted by Restoration Games (Creator)    
Backer3x For backers only

I'm sitting here in my chair, trying to put the right words on the screen. I've always been a pretty good writer. The words always come easy to me. But not tonight.

The thing is, it's finally hitting me. The magnitude of the thing. There's the number of backers and the number of dollars. 23,325! $2,810.297! Both of those are ludicrously, astronomically high. But I'm not talking about the magnitude of the achievement. I mean the magnitude of its import. This campaign has literally changed my life. If the other members of the team were typing this, I have no doubt they'd say the same thing. You all didn't just fund a game. You funded a dream.

From the get-go, we said we weren't going to have any exclusives in this campaign. We didn't want to penalize folks who couldn't afford to back right now or who just happened to miss it. (Yes, that's possible.) So, no exclusives.

Well, that's not quite true. We wanted to do something special for you all. We agreed on a secret special stretch goal, which just so happened to be set at $2,810,296. Phew! We just made it. ;-) We wanted to give you all something that wasn't part of the game. We wanted to give you something to keep. Something that would make you smile. Something you could frame if the mood suited you.

Now, I'm happy to announce that every backer will be getting a map of the island featuring art by Brian Patterson and graphic design by our own Jason. Look for it when the game comes. Hopefully it will remind you of this night.

I'll be posting another update in the next day or two with all the nuts and bolts. What's happening and when. But not tonight. Tonight I'm just sitting here in my chair, realizing I don't need all the right words. Just two:

Un mapa Con arte de Brian Patterson y diseñado por Jason.

Lo buscamos también nosotros en el juego cuando llegue? xDxDxD

Desconectado albertr

• Minero experto
    • palitrecus

« Respuesta #143 en: Mayo 09, 2018, 03:30:33 pm »
nueva actualización:

Everybody recovered? Good. Us too. Now, back to work! The rules are going through a final edit. We'll send another link for those when they're done. Lindsay's started doing her arcane production magic. Jason's overseeing the art -- lots of it coming in every day now. (See below.) And I'm busy getting the pledge manager ready.

By now, all of you should have had your payments processed. If you had a problem with your payment, they will notify you by email, and there will be a large red banner at the top of the page when you visit Kickstarter.

If you have a problem with your payment, I cannot help you with that. Payment processing is all handled by Kickstarter. You will need to contact them or your credit card company to resolve the problem.

Additionally, you will have a final opportunity to resolve any payment issue in BackerKit when it goes live, which should be in about a week from now.

When BackerKit goes live, they will send you a link to complete your backer survey. This looks a lot like a regular webstore. You will "spend" the money you pledge in the campaign. If you choose to get additional stuff, you may do that as well, paying the difference between what you ended up getting and what you pledged for. Once you have picked out your stuff, you will verify your shipping information as well.

IMPORTANT: It is helpful to complete your survey as soon as you get it. This will help us make sure there are no problems with your pledge, give us a chance to answer any questions you might have, and start finalizing our manufacturing order. If you need to change your order later, including a change in your shipping address, you can always go back in and update your survey. So do not worry about completing it early.

If you want more information about how BackerKit works, these links might prove helpful:

Animated gif of how the BackerKit survey works
The FAQ page for backers
Also, let me answer a couple of questions I'm seeing a lot of right now.

If you missed the Kickstarter altogether, you will be able to do a late pledge through BackerKit. When BackerKit goes live, you will be able to use it as a preorder system to get the game and other items from the campaign even if you didn't back. Please note, however, that you will not get the Treasure Trove or Deluxe Marble set for free (though you may order them at the regular retail price). Additionally, you will not get the backer-only map. However, you will be part of the backer shipment, which should be prior to the official street date.

If you backed but decided you want to add something else to your pledge, you will be able to do add-ons in BackerKit.

And, finally, I thought we might show off some work Jason's been doing. Here's a look at the Hangry cards. (Not final of course.) We hope you ... enjoy?

Desconectado albertr

• Minero experto
    • palitrecus

« Respuesta #144 en: Octubre 10, 2018, 08:16:27 am »
Ya se puede ver el producto final.
Y el game play.

En noviembre en nuestras casas.

Desconectado albertr

• Minero experto
    • palitrecus

« Respuesta #145 en: Noviembre 28, 2018, 12:36:44 pm »
He tradumaquetando el juego base y todas sus expansiones al castellano.
Está todo en la bgg.

« Última modificación: Noviembre 28, 2018, 03:54:39 pm por albertr »

Los siguientes usuarios han dado gracias a este post: Fardelejo, Usagi, petijony, Pebrot

Desconectado ZoMBi3

• Minero experto

Total de insignias: 3
« Respuesta #146 en: Noviembre 28, 2018, 12:53:30 pm »
He tradumaquetando el juego base y algunas expansiones al castellano.
Está todo en la bgg.

Muchas gracias, a mí me hará falta ^^

Desconectado petijony

• US. Marshal

Cinco años en el foro Awaken Realms Fan Firma Tres años en el foro. Mecenas HQ25 Avatar personalizado Un año en el foro
« Respuesta #147 en: Noviembre 28, 2018, 01:18:54 pm »
Eres muy grande @albertr!!!

Estoy deseando que me llegue para catarlo.
Un Kickstarter nunca llega tarde, ni pronto. Llega justo cuando se lo propone.

Desconectado Pebrot

• Minero novato

Total de insignias: 5
    Cinco años en el foro Tres años en el foro. Un año en el foro Primera encuesta votada Avatar personalizado
« Respuesta #148 en: Noviembre 28, 2018, 07:43:56 pm »

Muchas gracias @albertr !!

Ahora a cruzar los dedos para que llegue antes de Navidad

Desconectado pekepuma

• US. Marshal

Seis años en el foro. Cinco años en el foro Miembro fundador (uno de los primeros 350 foreros) Primera encuesta votada Avatar personalizado Tres años en el foro. Un año en el foro
« Respuesta #149 en: Diciembre 14, 2018, 10:33:51 am »
Ahora que está a punto de llegar, ¿ no había también una aplicación?